Your support allows MCHPP to work toward our mission of offering dignity and empowerment by providing all members of our community with access to healthy food. Together we:
- Reduce the financial burden on families by providing free groceries through our Food Pantry
- Give children the food they need to reach their full potential through the School Pantry Program
- Help children focus more on play and less on their next meal through the Summer Food Service Program
- Provide seniors and their caregivers with more tools to help them age comfortably in their homes through the Pantry to Pantry Program
- Bring the community together by providing free meals to individuals through our Soup Kitchen
Our Development Team will gladly take your credit card donation over the phone. Simply call 207-725-2716 x 306.
If you would like to donate by mail, send a check payable to MCHPP to:
12 Tenney Way
Brunswick, ME; 04011
Our full contact information, business hours, and map of our location is available here.
When a supportive community and a dedicated organization work together, we can make positive change. Check out our Annual Report Card for more information about the impact of MCHPP’s programs.
MCHPP is committed to nonprofit transparency. Every year we retain an external auditor to review our financial statements. You can view our latest Audited Financials to learn more.
Need a Tax Receipt?
We mail or email an acknowledgment letter for all donations. If you didn’t receive a letter for your gift, or need another copy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Development Team.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please email us or contact our Development Manager, Alyssa Schoppee, at 207-725-2716 x306.