Our programs are funded through donations from generous people like you.
Your support allows us to provide low income families in our community with access to healthy food. Your help enables us to:
- Reduce the financial burden on families by providing free groceries to more than 1,300 households through our Food Pantry
- Give children the food they need to reach their full potentials in school through the Backpack Program
- Help children focus more on play and less on their next meal through the Summer Food Service Program
- Provide seniors and their caregivers with more tools to help them age comfortably in their homes through the Pantry to Pantry Program
- Bring the community together by providing more than 45,000 free meals to individuals through our Soup Kitchen
Donate by Mail
Send a check made out to MCHPP to: MCHPP; 12 Tenney Way; Brunswick, ME; 04011. Our full contact information, business hours, and map of our location is available here.
Thank you for supporting Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program!
Contact our Development Team
When a supportive community and a dedicated organization work together, we can make positive change. Check out our Annual Report Card for more information about the impact of MCHPP’s programs.